HIGH SCHOOL PRINCIPAL
The school Principal serves as the educational leader, responsible for managing the policies, regulations and procedures to ensure that all students are supervised in a safe learning environment, which meets the approved curricula and mission of the school district. Achieving academic excellence requires that the school Principal work collaboratively to direct and nurture all members of
the school staff and to communicate effectively with parents. Inherent to the position are the responsibilities for scheduling,
curriculum development, extracurricular activities, personnel management, emergency procedures and facility operations.
· Possesses a current Oregon Administrator License
· Minimum of three years experience in instructional leadership
· In-depth knowledge of curriculum and instruction
· Expertise to evaluate instructional programs and teaching effectiveness
· Ability to effectively coordinate school functions and extracurricular activities
· Acumen for managing budget and personnel
· Ability to work with a small staff/community environment
· A strong aptitude for interpreting policy, procedures and data and drawing valid conclusions from information received.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions
· Solid organizational, communication (verbal and written), public relations and interpersonal skills
· High School teaching experience
· Small district/schools experience
· Special Education
To apply and view full job posting details, please visit …
St. Paul School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Educator. Reasonable accommodations for application
opportunity will be provided upon request . Speech/hearing impaired assistance is available through Oregon Relay at 1-800-735-2900.