Enrollment projections will be prepared at the direction of the superintendent and will be reviewed and updated as appropriate.
Projections will take into consideration the following:
1. Kindergarten “round up” numbers;
2. Figures from the latest school census;
3. School registration figures;
4. Review of any forthcoming changes in planning and zoning;
5. Review of current and planned community land development.
When construction of new school facilities or closing of existing facilities is being contemplated, the Board may utilize outside studies made of population trends and school enrollment from such sources as the county planning agency.
END OF POLICY Legal Reference(s):
ORS 195.110 OAR 581-022-1630 ORS 332.107
20449 Main St. NE | St. Paul, OR 97137 | Phone: 503-633-2541 | Fax: 503-633-2540