Proud History, Cultivating the Future
St. Paul Middle/High School Mission
Providing a progressive learning environment for all
students to achieve by the objectives and principles
outlined in the St. Paul Brand.
- We believe in respecting and caring about each individual.
- We believe in pursuing intellectual, artistic, and athletic excellence.
- We believe in fostering integrity, imagination, and moral responsibility.
- We believe in high expectations for student achievement.
- We believe in life long learning and our strong community partnership.
Student Guidelines for Success
- Relentless commitment to results and growth as a learner.
- Willingness to risk stretching beyond what one currently knows to new horizons.
- The insight to engage in self-assessment of one’s strengths and weaknesses.
- The fortitude to be present daily.
- To reflect upon prior knowledge and apply new learning.