In compliance with ORS 192.430 the following guidelines apply to the dissemination, inspection and examination of the public records of the district:
1. All requests for information must be channeled through the Superintendent or the District Secretary;
2. Requests for information concerning sensitive, technical or emotional issues may be required to be submitted in writing and the district will respond in writing within a time frame consistent with the request. Reasonable accommodations will be provided for persons with disabilities upon request and with appropriate advance notice;
3. Where the labor effort exceeds 30 minutes, labor, material and out-of-pocket charges will be reimbursed to the district. Labor will be calculated at the hourly rate of the employee affected. Materials and out-of-pocket charges will be reimbursed at the established rate. Auxiliary aids and services for qualified persons with disabilities will be available at no additional charge;
4. The district reserves the right to restrict the inspection of some public records to the district’s facilities;
5. Information will be made available to individuals with disabilities in an appropriate format upon request and advance notice. Auxiliary aids and services available to qualified persons with disabilities may include large print, Braille, audio recordings, readers, assistance in locating materials or other equally effective accommodations.