A bold, modern, colorful and fully responsive template
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM Middle School B Basketball (Boys)
5:00 PM - 6:00 PM Middle School A Basketball (Boys)
3:00 PM - 4:30 PM Boys Junior Varsity Basketball
4:30 PM - 6:00 PM Girls Junior Varsity Basketball
6:00 PM - 7:30 PM Girls Varsity Basketball
7:30 PM - 9:00 PM Boys Varsity Basketball
4:00 PM - 5:30 PM Boys Junior Varsity Basketball
4:00 PM - 5:30 PM Girls Junior Varsity Basketball
Attention Juniors: Washington DC Tour Essay Contest
* Experience History in the Making *
FRS Youth Tour 2018
June 2-6 * Washington D.C.
Win an All-Expenses Paid Trip to the Nation’s Capital!
For all details, follow this link: WA DC Tour Flyer 2018
Essay must be turned in to St. Paul Telephone office by February 6,2018.
St. Paul High School Alumni
Please follow this link https://www.stpaul.k12.or.us/domain/243 to find a newly added Alumni section on the Middle/High School page of the district website. Once there, you will find links for senior class lists going back as far as 1924 (we are always looking to fill in any of the missing years), a college matriculation map, an update form, building tours and transcript information, reunions and ways you can support the next graduating class (Clara Woodruff Scholarship). Enjoy a trip down memory lane and then share the website with other alumni you know!
Yearbook Updates and Reminders:
- Students: Make sure to check your email daily and respond quickly to requests for quotes and other information so that your memories can be included in the yearbook!
- Seniors: Make sure to get your senior picture, senior quote, and clubs/activities turned in to Marley Martinez (email@example.com) by February 1st.
- Senior Parents: If you want to place a recognition ad for your senior, please contact Jenny Dela Rosa (firstname.lastname@example.org). We still have a few spaces left!
- Advertisers: If you or anyone you know wishes to place a business ad in the yearbook, please contact Jenny Dela Rosa (email@example.com). We still have a few spaces left!
- Everyone: Please continue to send in photos for the yearbook, either through ReplayIt (password: Bucks1) or by sharing them with any yearbook staff member or Ms. Frey (firstname.lastname@example.org).
All Seniors: Please submit 4 photos for the senior slideshow by January 19th. Photos should be uploaded to the Class of 2018 Team Drive.
St. Paul FFA Alumni Meeting
There will be a St. Paul FFA Alumni Meeting on January 21st at 2:30pm.
A group of supporters of St. Paul FFA who help enhance the program through their assistance and guidance.
Any supporter of St. Paul FFA. You can be a member even if you weren't in FFA in High School.
Booster Club Meeting
The next Booster Club Meeting will be held at 7:00 pm in the HS Commons this Thursday, January 25.
Clothes and Blanket Drive
Because people matter! Please help Leia with her Senior Project by bringing in new & used clothes and blankets for the homeless. This is a competition between the high school, elementary school, and parochial school. The school with the most clothes and blankets will be rewarded with a prize! The competition will end January 24th.
St. Paul Parish Winter Breakfast
A big THANK YOU to the SPHS girls’ basketball team for helping out at the community breakfast!!